Saturday, June 12, 2021

How Lockdown Affected Extroverts and Introverts

Lockdown has affected our lives so much. Every one of us has its impact on us. Well today's topic is specifically about how lockdown has affected Introverts and Extroverts.

Nowadays people explain their personality by the terms ‘Introverts’, ‘Extroverts’ or ‘Ambiverts’,

But the fun fact is, with my observation I gotta know that this lockdown, created kind of personality change in human being. I am not talking about everyone but through my observation I concluded this. Now the fact is how.

So as we know during this lockdown many people started being active in their social accounts. Making various contents. Either its instagram or Youtube or any other social media people got more active.This is also the reason why some content creators got more support and became more popular. More the number of people using social media, more the number of followers.

Many people who used to be Introverts back then, who used to get afraid even talking to strangers now handling social accounts with large number of followers. And yes, it took them just a year only. Now they are creating many contents, for brands or individuals, but they are comfortable sharing pictures with so many people many of them who might be strangers. This shows what? A personality development of course!

Similarly many people who were extroverts, having lot of people as friends, connections and hanging out was a common thing to them, now changed. One of my friend says” I don’t like this world no more. People seems so fake. I used to have so many friends. But it seems in lockdown they changed. They are no more my friends.” She is happy with whosoever she has now with her. Making her slightly less extrovert causing personality change.

Such changes are very common to teens now in lockdown. Some extroverts being introverts and some introverts being extrovert is affecting their personality due to which affecting their relationships with others too.

What do you think you people have changed into? Let me know the comments!


1 comment:

Introduction

Welcome Readers To My Blog!

Hello everyone! Prachi this side.  Welcome to my world where you can explore so much through my perspective of life. You all can find numero...